2016 Fiat 500 1957 Edition for Sale near Georgetown, TX
The Return of the Little Italian Mouse
If you have nostalgia for the vintage little ‘Topolino’, well, the 2016 Fiat 500 1957 Edition for sale near Georgetown, TX, is its great, great, great grandson. Come today to see it at Fiat of Austin!
Even though the ‘Topolino’ has evolved, it hasn’t lost its original essence. It is still that adorable mini car that stole the hearts of many with its Italian flair back in the day. Inspired in the retro look and colors of the original, the 2016 Fiat 500 1957 Edition comes in the body style of a hatchback. The curvy body and chrome details are a nod towards the authentic design and can be found throughout different elements of the car, such as the front and rear bumper, the 16-inch wheels featuring the Fiat brand logo, and even the shift knob and very swanky inner and outer door handles.
However, that’s where the nostalgia ends, because you step into the present as soon as you set foot in the interior of the 2016 Fiat 500 1957 Edition for sale near Georgetown, TX. The cabin is packed with the latest and greatest in modern amenities. After all, the Fiat was a chic car back then, so it has to be one now! The 2016 Fiat 500 1957 Edition comes standard with driver and front passenger seat memory with heated function, in retro Marrone (brown) leather with classic Avorio (ivory) stitching. The rest of the cabin will also feature these two tones. The dashboard, the leather-wrapped steering wheel, and the door trim panels all come in ivory.
Other standard premium amenities include Automatic Temperature Control, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, and the ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System1, which aids the driver by providing visual and audible indications of the distance between the rear fascia and a detected obstacle when backing up. The 2016 Fiat 500 1957 Edition also comes with Voice Command, Hands-Free Calling2, and Voice Text Reply3. Stream and play your music wirelessly with Bluetooth® Streaming Audio4. Or interact with the 5-inch full-color touchscreen on the center stack. Modernity can also be seen in the 7-inch customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display, which provides real-time information on the vehicle’s performance, as well as other available information such as audio, temperature, or Navigation (if equipped).
The 2016 Fiat 500 1957 Edition is a FWD model and comes with a 1.4L I4 MultiAir® 16-valve engine. Its fuel efficiency is estimated at 31/40 MPG city/hwy5, which means fewer stops to fill up the gas tank when you drive out of the state on I-35. A 5-speed manual transmission comes standard, but a 6-speed automatic transmission is also available with AutoStick shifter, which allows clutchless manual or automatic gear selection. Furthermore, if you wish to push the boundaries of what the 1957 Edition can achieve, Sport mode can be enabled with just a press of a button.
The availability of the exclusive 2016 Fiat 500 1957 Edition for sale near Georgetown, TX, is limited. So hurry to get yours soon! Visit us at Fiat of Austin and get our best quote for you!
1. Always check entire surroundings visually before backing up.
2. The Uconnect® Phone requires a mobile phone equipped with the Bluetooth ® Hands-Free Profile. To check phone compatibility please visit UconnectPhone.com
3. Voice Text Reply and Voice Texting features require a compatible mobile device enabled with Bluetooth Message Access Profile (MAP). iPhone and some other smartphones do not currently support Bluetooth MAP. Visit www.UconnectPhone.com for system and device compatibility. Ensure MAP is ON and incoming message notification is enabled. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access and you must fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Also requires the use of a compatible smartphone that supports text messaging and Bluetooth. Check UconnectPhone.com for device compatibility.
4. Requires a mobile phone equipped with the Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile. Visit UconnectPhone.com for system and device compatibility. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
5. Actual mileage may vary. For more information, please visit: www.fiatusa.com/fuelefficiency